Getting started with the basics of setting up your Online Store.
The Admin Dashboard is the backend to your website and contains all important settings & options in how your website works. To access the Admin Dashboard, go to your website url address and add the following: /admin
Example: mysite.builderengine.website/admin or mysite.com/admin
Online Store Basics
The following outlines the key options in this section:
- View Products: View all products to your store
- Edit Products: Edit the product details & save.
- Add Products: Add new products to your online store.
- View Categories: View all categories created for the online store.
- Edit Categories: Edit each category details.
- Sales & Orders: View all orders & invoices from your customers.
- Shipping Options: Add & Edit various shipping options for your products.
- Checkout Options: Customize your checkout page.
- Invoice Settings: Customize your invoices with every order & your business details.
- Store Settings: Configure your store settings such as currency, payment provider, usergroups & more.
- Currency Settings: Adjust these options in the Payments module.
- Accept Payments: Add your Payments Provider details to the Payments module to accept orders.