Getting started with the basics of your Account on builderengine.com and your Website.
Step 1 - Website Builder Account
Sign into your new Website Builder Account on builderengine.com and you can do the following:
- Create a new website.
- View all websites created and access the settings for each one.
- Connect your domain name to your new website.
- Browse & Install themes for your website from the Marketplace.
- Get support & help as you build your website or afterwards to help improve it.
- Hire an expert freelancer to help you build your website, market your website & more.
- Edit your account settings & view your account profile.
- Upgrade to Package Plans or cancel / delete your account.
- Join the Community Forums to ask questions, engage on discussions & more.
- View these support pages such as Guides & Video Tutorials.
Step 2 - Website Builder
Once you have created your new website and signed into the Administration Dashboard of the website, you can start building & adjusting your it.
- Setup your Navbar Menu links in the Admin Dashboard.
- Use the Standard or Advanced Designers to edit each page, on the frontend.
- Upload your Logo to the header & adjust the header layout as you see fit.
- Drag & Drop to re-arrange the layouts of your page and delete any "blocks" you do not want.
- Add your content of text & images to the page using the Generic / General Blocks.
- Add new Content Blocks such as Contact Forms, Sliders & more.
- Resize or move any blocks around with the drag & drop.
- If using any of the modules included, include the URL link into the Navbar Menu.
- Add content to the modules that your using (EG: upload Products to the Store, or Events in the Booking Events module).
- Customize the settings of each module as required in the Admin Dashboard.
- Add any Module Block to the homepage (EG: Store Category Products Block, Blog Posts, Event Calendar, etc).
- Review the Core Website Settings, Module Settings & Usergroup Settings.
- Change Usergroup settings to allow who can view module pages or purchase (EG: members can only buy store products, visitors can not).
- Connect your domain to your new website & launch your website.