Getting started with the basics of creating new pages.
Accessing New Pages
You can select on the Frontend Editor Toolbar the option Create New Page or under Website Pages in the Admin Dashboard.
Create New Page
Create a new page for your website from here and input the following options:
- Page Name: Give your page a new name
- Page URL: Customize the page url address or keep it the same as the page name.
- Page Template: Select the pre-designed pages from this list for your new page.
- Page Description: Input the details about this page that will be used for Search Engines.
- Page Keyboards: Input the details about this page that will be used for Search Engines.
- SEO Restrictions: Stop Search Engine bots from indexing this page as well other options.
- Add to Navigation: Add this page to your website Navbar Main Menu Links or to not add it.
- Usegroup Access: Decide which usergroup should see this page. Example: removing guests stop non-members viewing this website or selecting a different usergroup allows certain members to see this page while others can not see it.