Right-click for options

Right-click for options

Right-click for options

Slide / Slider Bug Issue

Right-click on block content for options

Right-click for options

Right-click for options

R E Author 1 year ago

When I try to add another image to the horizontal slider it not only puts the new image in a vertuical but the slide rotation no loner works. Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions?

R E Author 1 year ago

Well I found the problem. The original default slider seems to not scale the images you upload to the size they are supposed to be 690X298. You also have to click to your "Saved Versions" at the top of the editor page and approve the next slider change and swith to the version you want to use other wise it will show the original slider version and the second slider version you changed to have one on top of the other. Any other problems anr remedies I will gladly post. There is not so much info on BuilderEngine and I think it is a great open source wb builder. Figure I would want to be part of the community. I noticed even posting on here there are bugs. When I go back and make a correction to my post my image I upload disappears, lol.

Posting to the forum is only allowed for members with active accounts. Please sign in or sign up to post.

Right-click on block content for options