Right-click for options

Right-click for options

Welcome to the Install Support Forums.

Right-click on block content for options

Right-click for options

Right-click for options

• Admin
    Keith Killilea Author 3 months ago

Welcome to the Install Support Forums. Post your comments in the correct forum topics to get the best support from BuilderEngine staff and Community Members.

Erkin ATAK Reply 3 months ago

The installation process is starting but hangs at 40 percent. Database connection is OK.

• Admin
    Keith Killilea Author 3 months ago

Depending on the host setup, wait a few minutes for it to complete if it is hanging and should complete. Please share the host details & plugins installed on it, so I can better help see what is happening with the install. 

Manuel Ramirez Reply 2 months ago

It would be good to have a list of requirements, something more complete than the one showed in the Downloads page.

I always go and check in the apache log and fix it, but a list would be better.

Louis Yssel Reply 1 month ago

I have exactly the same issues. I installed it brand new on VestaCP. Running PHP 7.2, Centos 7 MySQL latest version. Installation starts with asking for the information.

1. It passes the "Preparing the Installation - 5%"

2. It passes the Database Set up - 40%"

From here it just hangs, have already left it for 6 hours, it does not go any further.

Please assist

Posting to the forum is only allowed for members with active accounts. Please sign in or sign up to post.

Right-click on block content for options